check_mysql -S isn't working {Disarmed} {Fraud?}

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Aug 2 21:42:31 CEST 2007

Ok. I'll bite on the second time around...

My GUESS- The Seconds_Behind_Master column of the of the mysql command
'show slave status' has the value 'null' or is empty. Connect to mysql,
issue the 'show slave status;' command and verify if that's the case.

Alternately, the version of mysql that you are using, whatever it is,
changed that column such that the plugin can no longer parse it.

Alternately, the slave is broken in some way.

--
Marc