cgi's not working

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Aug 2 20:47:33 CEST 2007

Presuming you followed the manual on configuring the web interface and
that all is ok there. Are there any errors in your web server logs? Does
your web server have permission to read /path/to/nagios/var and
/path/to/nagios/etc?

Do you have SELinux enabled and if so, verified that there are no errors
there?

--
Marc