Statusmap.cgi, trends.cgi, histogram.cgi

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Thu Aug 2 15:02:05 CEST 2007

I have been facing the same issue.
I followed Faq 55. I downloaded all packes and ran configure script.
This time it says it found gd library.

Can someone please tell me what do I do next? I mean do I need to run
make command and recompile whole of nagios again? Because that is not
mentioned in the faq.

I really need help on this.
Kindly respond.

With thanks,