[Fwd: Re: check_sybase]

Danilo Perdomo danilo.perdomo at intercable.com.ve
Wed Aug 1 16:27:51 CEST 2007

Hi Marc! im sorry to bother you. I can't make the check_sybase plugin
work. Here's the error message

*./check_sybase --config=/usr/local/nagios/etc/sybase.cfg*
src/tds/login.c: tds_connect: x.x.x.x:1433: Connection refused
DBI
connect('server=x.x.x.x;database=apricot;charset=iso_1;timeout=15;loginTimeout=15','sa',...)
failed:
OpenClient message: LAYER = (0) ORIGIN = (0) SEVERITY = (78) NUMBER = (41)
Message String: Server is unavailable or does not exist.
 at ./check_sybase line 133
CRITICAL: Could not connect to 'apricot' on 'x.x.x.x'

Here's the config file:
USER sa
PASS pcube2001
DBSVR x.x.x.x (IP)