FW: Email notification

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Mon Apr 30 22:08:39 CEST 2007

I'd recommend going back to the original notification commands. Yours is
broken and/or suboptimal in several ways:

1. You've hard-coded a recipient address.  Nagios will pull the address
it needs to use from your configs.

2. Many of your macros are host-specific and will not work for service
notifications.

3. You're passing printf command to the mail command.

4. You're piping the results to nowhere.