Weird State Issue

Anthony Mendoza anthony at onetruemedia.com
Fri Apr 27 18:49:34 CEST 2007

My nagios install has just gone into a weird state.  I lost some files
from my /var/log/nagios directory due to running out of disk space...
In any case, now my service checks or status is in some weird state.

For instance...I just received notification that 3 of my services are at
their max attempts..I verify this on the Service Problems page...they
show 3/3 attempts.  I click on the service to Acknolwedge and this next
frame shows 1/3 attempts.. I know this isn't a cache issue because I've
turned it off and I've tried holding down Control when I reload.  I see
this behavior right now in both IE and Firefox.  Anybody know how I can
reset the state of my Nagios install so it isn't in this wacked out state?

At this point I don't care about any history I might lose...I just need
the checks / notifications to get back into a sane state..

Thanks,
-Anthony