Installation help - CentOS 4.4 Server

af.at.work at gmail.com af.at.work at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:51:30 CEST 2007

We're cooking now ...

I can log in - but get a perms error / warning

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for any of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.