Regarding statusmap

Mukta Sharma mukta at gwu.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:50:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have one problem regarding the statusmap in nagios. I installed all the libraries required such as gdlib, libpng and linjpeg etc. for the  working of the statusmap, as it was there in the documentation and some of you has also suggested to do that. After all the installation procedure still my statusmaps was not working. Next day when i started my Fedora again, it boots up but went to the black screen. Nothing is going on after that black screen.

Can anyone tell me the solution for it. How can i get my GUI back from the command prompt, which iam entering by switching to the single user mode at the boot time.

Thanks and Regards

Mukta Sharma
M.S Student, Computer Science.
The George Washington University