Create mesh network in status map

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Thu Apr 26 15:30:47 CEST 2007

Might be a stretch here but why not use a hostdependency group and only
alert when x amount off servers don't respond?

Host dependencies are an advanced feature of Nagios that allow you to
suppress notifications for hosts based on the status of one or more
other hosts. Host dependencies are optional and are mainly targeted at
advanced users who have complicated monitoring setups. More information
on how host dependencies work (read this!) can be found here.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#hostdependency

I might be barking up the wrong dog here, but I think that would do it
for you.