Monitoring DELL server without openManage

Cyrille Bollu Cyrille.Bollu at fedasil.be
Wed Apr 25 11:33:07 CEST 2007

On Linux it is possible.

We have Dell servers (PE650,PE750,PE850,PE2650,PE2750 & PE2850) running
linux but not openmanage.

We installed the package "percsnmp" which provides /usr/sbin/percmain and
added the following line to the /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf file

pass .1.3.6.1.4.1.3582 /usr/sbin/percmain

Hope this helps,

Cyrille

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net a écrit sur 25/04/2007 11:21:39
: