check+AF8-snmp+AF8-win.pl error

+ACI-Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX)+ACI- stephen.valdinger at doverchem.com
Tue Apr 24 21:48:45 CEST 2007

When I run in terminal I get this error….

Can’t locate Net/SNMP.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/ ……….yadda yadda yadda

I checked those locations and the Net/SNMP.pm is there. Can I install another similar package to get this to work properly, because I tried to copy the scripts from Net::SNMP again, and it still did not work.

Anyone else have similar problems?