NDO documentation

Lennard Bakker nagios at lamp.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 24 13:27:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for the explanation for some files of NDO database. These
fields arn't covered in
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/ndoutils/NDOUtils_DB_Model.pdf (yet).

In the service table there is a field config_type (also in the hosts)
table. This field is filled with either a '0' of a '1'. I have some
databases where hosts/services have two rows, one with a 0 fill, the
other with the '1' fill. Other databases only got the '0' with
services/hosts.

For an application i programma's to use always the '1' as data, but this
go wrong with other databases. Now i want to use the right config, but i
don't know the use of this field. Can somebody explain the use of this
field.

Thanx,

Lennard