Nagios & NEXSM

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Tue Apr 24 11:52:52 CEST 2007

On 24/04/07, Jean-Francois Liotier <jf at liotier.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install NEXSM too but I have that exact same problem as
> Steve Barnes.
> I have tried many things (lowering my browser security, giving rights to
> many users on many folders on my nagios box...)
> I still get the "2nd" authentication dialog box and whetever I enter I get
> : An unsigned java : jung-1.7.6 is trying to access your system with
> illimitate rights.
> I have tried to sign it but without success
>
> If you managed to get it working please fill me in ;)
>
> Regards.
>
> Jeff

I still get 2nd authentication dialog box.  I haven't bothered to fix
that.  I guess the best way (for me anyway) would be to use ldap
rather than htaccess authentication.  Not something I  know how to do
(yet).  Otherwise I guess you could configure Apache not to require
authentication when supplying the .jar files.

As for signing the .jar files  I remember finding some decent (easy)
notes on how to do that after a fair bit of googling.  Hopefully I
bookmarked it at home because I can't find it in my bookmarks here!
I'll have a look when I get home and get back to you.

Cheers,

Jim