check_http plugin and a proxy?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sat Apr 21 17:50:09 CEST 2007

Yes, using the -H, -I and -u parameters. For example, the following
command will request www.example.bar through the proxy located at
$HOSTADDRESS$ via port 8080 and verify that it sees either '/html' or
'/HTML' --

define command {
    command_name                   check_caching
    command_line                   $USER1$/check_http -H www.example.bar
-I $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 8080 -wt 20 -ct 30 -to 35 -u http://www.example.bar
-R \/html
    }