End to End application Validation.

Maxwell,Brady maxwellb at oclc.org
Thu Apr 19 19:15:05 CEST 2007

Hello Nagios-Users,

I am preparing to deploy the lastest Nagios to replace our current
monitoring system. I have tested some commercial applications for
testing applications but am now looking at open source methods that will
report up into the nagios interface. For instance check_website seems to
be a good starting place for us. However I would like to get a feel for
what products others are using for this type of monitoring. Basically I
want to be able to log on a web application and do a search on a
specific keyword, I would like to be able to pass back to nagios some
search time data and some load time data along with the state of the
application.

Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Brady Maxwell