Plugin for HP Proliant Hardware Health Monitoring

Gerhard Lausser Gerhard.Lausser at consol.de
Wed Apr 18 15:38:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

the "official" 1.3 is now available at
http://www.consol.de/opensource/nagios/check-hpasm
There's an option --with-degrees for ./configure which lets you chose
between temperatures displayed as celsius or fahrenheit.
The second and important new thing is the --blacklist option.
And for Sim i added Trustix support.

Have fun,
Gerhard

p.s. there was a question wether something like hpasm exists for Windows. I
don't monitor Windows servers, i think there is a snmp-based plugin
check_compaq_health. No idea, what has to be installed on the machine.