whether we (as a user of Nagios tool) will be allowed to modify the shell prg or not

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:45:26 CEST 2007

go read the docs, it's all completely configurable, for example I have
both emails and windows net send alerts and you can modify the contents
to suit your own needs.

read the __all__ the docs at least twice before posting, they are very
good and will be able to answers these basic questions.

post if you have read every page of the docs twice and do not understand
something.

-h

Hari Sekhon