SMS to mobile phone on Brazil.

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dimma at higis.ru
Mon Apr 16 17:24:14 CEST 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 11:54:08AM -0300, Junior Pires wrote:
> Hi! I'm a new user of this list and a newbie on Nagios.
>
> I'm configuring my Nagios and have the following question:
>
> Can i make my nagios to send SMS to my moblile phone (claro) in my country?
>
> I have this question, because i saw some documentations and saw that only
> have supprt to phones out of my country...
>
> Any help?

You can use one of free|commercial sms gates (csoft.co.uk for example)
with simple notification script,
or you can send messages over mobile phone, connected to server. In
this case, you must setup some software for sending sms's over phone,
before.
http://smstools.meinemullemaus.de/ (for example)

WBR.
Dmitriy