NSCA - Distributed Configuracion

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Apr 12 14:02:04 CEST 2007

Hi Leandro. The Nagios documentation goes into quite good detail on how
to use NSCA in the Distributed Monitoring section. Was that not helpful?
Instead of us re-telling that documentation in it's entirety, why don't
you explain what you've done and what's not working for you to give us a
starting point.

--
Marc