Fruity: Call to undefined function preg_match() Error when adding data or importing configs

Stover, Beth BStover at NorcalMutual.com
Wed Apr 11 07:35:56 CEST 2007

To update my original post:

I re-ran the install of my PHP-extensions, and now I get a different
error when trying to import nagios.cfg, cgi.cfg and resource.cfg.  I
opened up permissions on the file just to be sure, and it still doesn't
work.

Here's the error:

Tangelo Error: Cannot Open Configuration File:
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

It seems I'm missing something pretty simple here.

addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of the
message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of
the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of
this
communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and
any
attachments from your system.