nagios menagemente

Peter Edmonds termx23 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:28:43 CEST 2007

On 4/10/07, Di Giambelardini Gabriele <g.digiambelardini at fabaris.it> wrote:
> Hi to all, somebody know some web managemente for nagios?
> for add/del/mod host or service?
> i just trie nagmin - nagat - nagiosweb, but they are not so userfriendly.
> some body can help me?
> i use nagios 2.8, and i change my self some nagios checks

Groundwork Monitor Open Source would be my suggestion, preferably as a
VMWare Virtual Machine as found at
http://richard.trezza.us/vmach/index.html

Latest version is 5.0 - I am still using 4.5 as I prefer the interface
(AJAX is overrated - sorry Rich).

You get a fully self contained Nagios environment with web based
management interface. Version 5.0 has the advantage of fully
integrated graphing of performance statistics into RRDs

Best of all, you can import your existing Nagios config straight into
Groundwork Monitor Open Source, copy over any custom plugins and you
are good to go.

Peter