Socket timeout issue

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 13:52:11 CEST 2007

It might be on the check_nrpe side - as the default timeout for all
standard plugins is 10 seconds.

command_timeout on the NRPE config side is how long NRPE waits for a
command to execute and return it's output before killing it off.

Try adding "-t 60" to the command_line of your check_nrpe check in Nagios.

Andy.