event_handlers through nrpe?

Jesús Arnáiz jesus.arnaiz at 0z0ne.com
Mon Apr 9 13:39:20 CEST 2007

I do that this way:

-First of all, compiling nrpe with:
./configure --enable-command-args

Changing dont_blame_nrpe to 1 in nrpe.cfg
dont_blame_nrpe=1

I defined the commands in nagios this way:
command_line    $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c event_XXXX
$SERVICESTATE$ $SERVICESTATETYPE$ $SERVICEATTEMPT$

And the command on nrpe.cfg
command[event_XXXX]=/data/general/nagios/libexec/event_spamc $ARG1$
$ARG2$ $ARG3$

It works fine for me.

Regards