nrpe stopped working after upgrade

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 20:51:53 CEST 2007

Another thing to try is adding "> /tmp/nrpe-test.txt 2>&1" to the end of
your command in your NRPE config file.
Then when Nagios has tried to run the plugin, /tmp/nrpe-test.txt on the
NRPE side will contain any output/errors etc.  That's actually how I
found out about the TTY problem with sudo ;)

Andy.