Could not connect to MySQL database

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Apr 5 18:03:11 CEST 2007

appreciated.

cgi.cfg and resource.cfg.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xdata-db.html

You are using a very old version of nagios. Unless you specifically
require the database support of that version and are comfortable mostly
supporting yourself, you should use a recent release. With the release
of 3.0 approaching, you'll find fewer people are able to help you with
1.3.

--
Marc