Socket timeout issue

Paul Roberts paul.roberts at 7digital.com
Thu Apr 5 15:47:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for looking.
Hope this helps.

Here is my inetd.conf file entry:
nrpe 	stream 	tcp 	nowait 	nagios /usr/sbin/tcpd
/usr/local/nagios/bin/nrpe -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg --inetd

server_port=5666
allowed_hosts=x.x.x.x
nrpe_user=nagios
nrpe_group=nagios
dont_blame_nrpe=0
debug=0
command_timeout=60
command[check_users]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_users -w 5 -c 10
command[check_load]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_load -w 15,10,5 -c
30,25,20
command[check_disk1]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /
command[check_disk2]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p
/data
command[check_zombie_procs]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs -w 5 -c 10
-s Z
command[check_total_procs]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs -w 150 -c
200
command[check_ping]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping -H localhost -w
100.0,20% -c 500.0,60%
command[check_samba]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs -C nmbd