Nagios Users as Admin

srikalyan tangirala srikalyan.tangirala at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:03:59 CEST 2007

Hi All:
         I am a newbie using the NAGIOS 2.1. I tried setting up the software
and was successfull in installing nas configuring it. I have few questions
regarding the usage of the software:

I was looking at the features and would like to investigate if these things
can be possible and how can they be achieved:

1)       Network Logs

2)       Hardware failure and faults

3)       Scheduled Maintenance

4)       Automatic Notification

5)       Ease of use as it has a simple web interface

6)       Show different user privileges for different users so that each
user can maintain his own server if required

7)       General System monitoring

Any Leads?

Best Regards,

Sri