httping through proxy

naim abu darwish naim.abu.darwish at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:49:49 CEST 2006

Hello
Thnx for the quick reply Mark, httping actaully has a -N switch ::
httping::  -N x            Nagios mode 2: return 0 when all fine, 'x'
i could add to that a time limit, say -t 2, standing for time limit is
2 seconds, and i sound the alarm when the value goes above that.
but thats not what i  really want, i want the actuall httping value, i
want to make a graph out   of it, with nagiosgrapher or pnp. This is
very important, we must know when perfomance is better, when we must
upgrade, etc etc..

oh, and running without the spaces before and after the : did not
help, i got this message:
(Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing)
Any ideas?

Greets
-Naim