error at nagiosgraph log

hendro budianto he_anton at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 03:25:06 CEST 2006

Hi, all to Nagios master.

I've a problem. After my nagiosgraph is running and
the graph is appear, the error message from
nagiosgraph.log is below,
Wed Sep 20 08:08:10 2006 INSERT error: RRDs::update
ERR illegal attempt to update using time 1158714475
when last update time is 1158714475 (minimum one
second step)

And when i see nagiosgraph.log is size is more 270 MB,
it's very large size for log file. So i turn off from
the  nagiosgraph.conf (debug level) and i using
logrotate to.
And to the graph have no line, but still running and
have the result (rta, etc). Could you give some clue
to resolve this problem ?

Best regards

Hendro B

http://mail.yahoo.com