NRPE vs NCSA

Richard Galvez richy at daviesinc.com
Sat Sep 16 20:07:56 CEST 2006

I agree, you should plan for expansion with nagios. No sense in limiting
yourself with nrpe when you can just engineer for growth with nsca. I'm
implementing the same configuration now, with nsca and I would like to
point you to a document on the nagios website in the docs section.
Someone wrote a very good howto to setup nsca.

Regards,
Richard