Notification commands

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:04:20 CEST 2006

Ironically, I now also want to do the same and find my way of doing it
somewhat lacking. I will go ahead and create two contact groups with 2
contact definitions but I am interested if anybody has a better way of
doing this.

I am a bit resistant to trying Arno Lehmann's idea because it seems
like too much work and I don't have a thorough enough understanding of
how to do that, (AD has hidden ldap from me, damn it).

If anybody has a nice way of doing this, then now is the time! I can't
believe that we are the first few people to want to do this, it's
actually quite an obvious thing to want to do...

-h