"Logged in as ?" -- http auth not working ?

Rob Ristroph rgr at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Sep 12 18:18:38 CEST 2006

This is not the problem, I already had the htpasswd user be a valid
contact, and the default_user_name was already commented out.

I am not sure what it is, except that I suspect it is something in my
apache configs.

--Rob

Rodrigo>
Rodrigo> Ok, I had this same problem some time ago...
Rodrigo> First, you must to retire the default_user_name at the cgi.cfg archive. You
Rodrigo> must define a valid contact at the minimal.cfg (or another archive that you
Rodrigo> have your contacts). This contact must be in htpasswd archive...
Rodrigo>
Rodrigo> Try to do it...
Rodrigo>
Rodrigo> []'s
Rodrigo>
Rodrigo> 2006/9/8, Marc Powell <marc at ena.com>:

> [...]
Rodrigo> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rodrigo> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Rodrigo> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Rodrigo> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
Rodrigo> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642_______________________________________________
Rodrigo> Nagios-users mailing list
Rodrigo> Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Rodrigo> ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
Rodrigo> ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

--
http://rgr.freeshell.org/