Nagios 2.5 Error

Thomas Sluyter nagios at kilala.nl
Mon Sep 11 08:00:58 CEST 2006

On 11 Sep, 2006, at 7:47, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Thomas Sluyter wrote:
>
>> Zing!
>>
>> Yes ladies and gentlemen, yet another beautiful piece of flaming
>> sarcasm, fired onto the web by Hugo! What will he come up with next?!
>> How will Kaushal respond? And more importantly: what will we have
>> with for tea tomorrow?
>>
>> Sorry... At 03:38AM I felt the need to relax a -little- bit...
>>
>> Next time, I'll post something useful :)
>
> Always nice to know people who are so much better at this.

< off topic >

Actually, I wasn't trying to be snide towards you :)

I was sincerely applauding you for a well-placed comment. I was just
trying to wrap it in such a way that it would continue the tone you
had already set for the rest of the conversation.

I love the snide comeback you wrote though, even though it wasn't
necessary :)

< /off topic >

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programme. Thank you for
your patience...