unique computers in a hostgroup

Richard Galvez richy at daviesinc.com
Fri Sep 1 07:31:49 CEST 2006

Ok the only work around that I have considered to this issue is to make
different "special" groups. 1 would have 1 group for all of cabinet1 and
then special groups with the same computers for particular checks say
like "webservers" and "webservers mysql databases" and things like
that.. Yet only in the special groupings have the service check
definitions. Then I would look to see if when I click on hostgroup cab1
in the cgis if I get the computers with the right services.. Will try
this tomorrow, post back on the list with results.

Richard