Service Check for FileMaker Pro 6

Lopez, Denise dlopez at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Sep 1 01:30:33 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a service check for FileMaker Pro 6. I
have this running on an OS X server and it seems to crash periodically.
I checked the nagios exchange website and didn't see anything for OS X.
I also looked under the Linux plugins and misc plugins and only found a
check_snmp_process.pl script but it doesn't recognize the process.

Thanks in advance.

Denise Lopez
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities
Network Services