Do not have access to any .cgi file !!!

Nene nene at sal.gbnet.cc
Mon Oct 30 19:27:56 CET 2006

Hello list, I'm still crashing my hed to the wall, trying to get Nagios ready !!!!!!

At this time I have problems accessing the host information through web:

Internal Server Error

I got into apache log error files, and notice this:

[Mon Oct 30 12:04:12 2006] [error] [client x.x.x.x] (13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/local/nagios/sbin/status.cgi' failed, referer: http://x.x.x.x/nagios/side.html
[Mon Oct 30 12:04:12 2006] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of script headers: status.cgi, referer: http://x.x.x.x/nagios/side.html

So I'd read the documentation AGAIN and check AGAIN the httpd.conf, and there is all like it should be (I hope):

### Section 4: Nagios Configuration Files

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/nagios/sbin

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">
        AllowOverride AuthConfig
        Options ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        AuthName "Nagios Access"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.pwd
        Require valid-user
</Directory>

Alias /nagios /usr/local/nagios/share

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
        Options None
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        AuthName "Nagios Access"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.pwd
        Require valid-user

</Directory>

Then I surf the server directly, looking for side.html file, I access to it, but when I click in any monitoring features, I got this error:

The file /nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all cannot be found. Please check......

So I try to locate manually but there is no file with that name in my server !!!!!

What I'm doing wrong this time ????

Muchas gracias

David