Service Check Timeouts

Malcolm Frazier mfrazier at achievedata.com
Wed Oct 25 19:08:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been using Nagios for a while and I love it, but recently I
switched my gateway in the office from old FreeBSD 4 machine to IPcop.
This seems to have had an effect on my Nagios monitoring, most of the
time and most of my service checks time out. The host checks are always
find and the latency is always low, but like I said my service checks
seem to time out all the time ever since I changed my Internet Gateway.
I use plugins and check_by_ssh for my service checks, if anyone has had
this problem and maybe could help me out a bit I'd really appreciate it,
thank you.