Problems with plugins for V2.5

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 07:23:57 CEST 2006

Thanks Max, that helped.

I needed the quotes because I was looking for a specific match with
escaped characters.
I've removed them from around the token and instead supply them as the
value.

I also found an incorrect path specified in the check_snmp_win.pl file,
I'd copied it from another install.

Fixed , thanks.

Matthew Joyce
02 9382 0051 | 0412 309745 | IT Manager | Children's Cancer Institute
Australia for Medical Research