Installing issue.

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Tue Oct 24 09:33:18 CEST 2006

Hi David,

You have not said whether or not you have created your config files?

By default when you install nagios no configuration files are installed.

Have you checked that the /path-to-nagios/etc exists.

Read the following faq

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=49&expand=false&showdesc=false

Im almost positive this will be your problem.

IF its not then drop me a line and i'll try and help u oout with a very basic first set off configs that will get u off the ground.

Regards

Tom