1.3 -> 2.5 upgrade docs?

Tom Trelvik tom at trelvik.net
Thu Oct 19 22:56:46 CEST 2006

So I originally installed Nagios via apt on a Debian stable system.  I
only later realized that Nagios was on version 1.3 in apt and 2.5 on
the web site.  When Debian stable gets updated to Etch this December,
apt will want to upgrade to 2.5.

I can see the 2.x docs have a changelog page, but I'm not sure which
of those new features and other changes could possibly be a concern
for someone upgrading from an older version.  Are there any upgrade
docs that can give me an idea what kind of changes I may need to make
to keep my installation working properly?

Thanks!

Tom