Mysql tables are empty

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Oct 17 20:43:50 CEST 2006

Umm. Are you sure you're using nagios-2.5? Native database support was
dropped with 2.x and all database related materials were removed from
the contrib. dir. The methodology you are describing is only applicable
to the 1.x tree.

Ndoutils (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=26589)
is the event_broker module that emulates the previous mysql support.

--
MArc