Custom Email Notification

Sekhar radhiilu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 19:12:16 CEST 2006

thanks for your reply i am using nagios 1.3 can you please let me know where i have to check this

Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

> [...]

Edit your notification command{} definition. It's simple shell script.

> 2)I want to know alias field is limited to some characters so how do i
> increase the number the characters in alias field in when i try to add
new
> host.

Presuming you're using nagios 2.x, I've taken a quick look at the source
code and don't see a limit beyond the 65535 char line input limit. At
how many characters do you see a problem?

--
Marc