Event Handler problems

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Oct 16 16:27:28 CEST 2006

In nrpe.cfg --

# DEBUGGING OPTION
# This option determines whether or not debugging messages are logged to
the
# syslog facility.
# Values: 0=debugging off, 1=debugging on

debug=0

Also, try running the command_line for start_autonomyServer exactly as
it's defined and run it as the nagios user and watch for errors.

--
marc