FW: FW: Starting up Nagios

Jeff Rutkowski jrutkows at ramapo.edu
Tue Oct 10 22:24:48 CEST 2006

Just noticed something else. I was doing a tail-f on the nagios.log file
while trying to strat up nagios, the file gets touchedand the
date/timestamp changes, but nothing is actually logged to the file. I
have probably been reading an old error message since there is no
timestamp in the file itself. Any Ideas?

Jeff Rutkowski

Unix Administrator

Ramapo College of NJ

505 Ramapo Valley Rd.