small alternative frontend

Chris Waters CWaters at jeld-wen.com
Tue Oct 10 18:36:04 CEST 2006

Robin,

I have a perl cgi (stoplight.pl) that does a redlight/greenlight page.
based on if all problems are handled or not.  It currently does not do
warning states or display the problem hosts/services but could be
extended to do so.  Might be a good place for you to start if you want
to start down that path.  I would be happy to send you the perl if you
want it.  It's a quick had I did a while ago so there might be things
you want to change/fix.  I am working on a version that does exactly
what you are asking for but my time is limited.

Chris Waters
Information Systems - Networks Group
JELD-WEN, Inc.
cwaters at jeld-wen.com