acknowledgements being retained through statuschanges

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Oct 10 18:06:15 CEST 2006

Are you making the acknowledgement sticky? Sounds like you don't want
to. --

"This command is used to acknowledge a service problem. When a service
problem is acknowledged, future notifications about problems are
temporarily disabled until the service changes from its current state.
If you want acknowledgement to disable notifications until the service
recovers, check the 'Sticky Acknowledgement' checkbox."

--
Marc