nagiso compilation parameters

Thomas Sluyter nagios at kilala.nl
Mon Oct 9 11:17:21 CEST 2006

On 9 Oct, 2006, at 11:09, Brandino Andreas wrote:

> Yes, i dont like v1.2 too.
> However, suse provides only 1.2 rpms and as everyone wants the server
> to have only rpms i have to stuck with v1.2

You _could_ do that... Or you could build your own 2.x RPM... It
really isn't that much work and this way you'll be up to speed as
well :)

If you like, I could write a small tutorial on building a Nagios
RPM... Also, IIRC Ethan already includes the requisite .SPEC file to
build a vanilla RPM package with the Nagios source code.

Cheers!

Thomas