ANNOUNCEMENT: Cnagios (Re: Monthly Detail Report)

Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se
Thu Oct 5 15:07:01 CEST 2006

Hi

It´s a nice little handy tool , i installed it and it works fine after i
changed the path to the nagios.log (instead for status.log)  file (nagios
ver 2.5)
in /cnagios-0.13/config.h

Now it works fine for me.

Thanks for this little handy Tool

Great !!

Regards

/jörg

Mvh
Jörg Schulz
Senior Konsult
Linux/Unix/Novell/Windows/Networking
SYSteam Kalmar AB

Strömgatan 15
Box 99
S-391 21 Kalmar

Direkt 0480-456638
Mobil 0708-157806
E-Post jorg.schulz at systeam.se
http://www.systeam.se

rader at ginseng.hep.wisc.edu
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
2006-10-05 13:59

nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Cnagios (Re:  Monthly Detail Report)

Some folks have reminded me that I've never mentioned my
nifty full-screen terminal interface for Nagios...

 http://noc.hep.wisc.edu/cnagios.html

Cnagios and nagiosr make a pretty good replacement for the
web GUI, imnsho.

enjoy.

steve
- - -

--------------------------------------
 > ------  --------
 > Sun Oct  1 23:43  *still critical*  thyme AFS Volumes yench
 > o 100%     2d18h
 > Mon Oct  2 07:45  Mon Oct  2 08:05  Fermi Ping                  100%
packe
 > t loss    19m39s
 > Mon Oct  2 08:10  Mon Oct  2 13:06  Fermi Ping                  100%
packe
 > t loss     4h55m
 > Mon Oct  2 12:29  Mon Oct  2 13:30  cilantro NSR Tape...available,  348
GB
 >  total     1h00m
 > Mon Oct  2 13:11  Mon Oct  2 13:20  garlic Load Average snmpget
 > failed     8m50s
 > Tue Oct  3 09:23  Tue Oct  3 09:47  ESnet Ping                  100%
packe
 > t loss    24m14s
 > Wed Oct  4 00:11  Wed Oct  4 00:31  DESY Peering              hop is
wiscn
 > et.net    20m08s
 > Wed Oct  4 02:44  Wed Oct  4 02:54  glowserv01 /space snmpget
 > failed     9m40s
 > Wed Oct  4 10:36  Wed Oct  4 10:41  cmsgrid02 Cfengine          socket
tim
 > ed out     4m31s
 > Wed Oct  4 10:36  Wed Oct  4 10:41  cmsgrid02 Grid Gatekeeper   socket
tim
 > ed out     4m31s
 > Wed Oct  4 10:46  Wed Oct  4 12:31  Fermi Ping                  100%
packe
 > t loss     1h44m
 > Wed Oct  4 13:28  Wed Oct  4 13:31  Fermi Ping                      80%
pk
 > t loss     3m44s

yo
 > ur