what does "last check" mean / "last check" inconsistence

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 5 13:27:46 CEST 2006

I noticed that "last check" in the nagios interface is used twice, and
that its usage is inconsistent - it shows different things:

1. "Last check" in "Host detail"
2. "Last check" in "View status detail for that host"

For example, I have a host called "SERVER".
In "Host detail", "Last check" shows a date of "04-10-2006 17:09:01".

In "View status detail for that host", "Last check" shows a date of
"05-10-2006 13:05:05", which is close to the current date.

What is the difference between the two? Especially, I'd like to know
what "Last check" in "Host detail" means.

I'm running nagios 2.5.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org