Availability of Altinity's source code repository

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Tue Oct 3 13:20:39 CEST 2006

Hi!

Just wanted to announce that my company, Altinity, have made our
patch repository (http://source.altinity.org) available. This is our
latest CVS HEAD of the GPL software that we distribute with Opsview,
our monitoring software based on Nagios. In this repository, there
are makefiles which apply patches, compile and install various
software, including Nagios, NDO Utils and nagiosgraph.

We still plan on blogging about our patches on http://
www.altinity.org, but, by having an automated job to push the latest
code controlled versions here, you can see what we've done if we are
too busy to write about it. This is one of our ways of giving back to
the community and it is great to see Ethan apply some of our patches
into the central code.

Thanks to Netways for running the Nagios Konferenz in Nurember, where
I got an opportunity to explain how Altinity are contributing back to
the Nagios community. Slides for the conference are available from
here: http://www.netways.de/de/nagios_konferenz/archiv_2006/programm/
ablauf/

The official press release is here: http://www.altinity.com/
80256D6000567191/httpPublicPages/41EBFC2A4BE069FB80256F6C00622808?
opendocument

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243